I got to chat with Matt Levine and Sean Schroeder from MuraCMS about, well, all sorts of stuff – a bit of CF historical stuff, the state of open source in the CF community, oh, and a bit of MuraCMS, the open source CMS built on ColdFusion.
This episode is a conversation with Randal Schwartz about Seaside, a Smalltalk-based web application framework. His passion for Seaside and some of the unique features it brings to web development comes through loud and clear here. I hope you enjoy our discussion.
- Seaside :: Seaside main home page
- Tutorials :: Seaside tutorials
- Randal Schwartz :: Randal's overview page
- Planet Squeak :: Learn more about Squeak, an open source Smalltalk implementation
- Methods and Messages :: Randal's Smalltalk blog