Lots of small bits in this one – a lot of vulnerabilities on my mind this month – links in the show notes. Some are platform specific, some are just general "good practices", but all are still problems in 2012. Jetbrains has products on sale for 30% off until April 16 – PHPStorm, Intellij, RedMine, and more. Yahoo open sources Mojito, and the Beach Boys are back together! Name the song at the end of the podcast and win a JSMag PDF of your choice! Email your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rails mass assignment :: Explanation of the Rails mass assignment issue
- Yahoo Mojito :: Mojito open sourced
- PHP Storm :: PHP Storm 30% off until April 16!
- ASP.NET vulnerabilities :: Explanation of ASP.NET config vulnerabilities
- IE gains market share :: IE gains marketshare – even IE6!
- Apple Java exploit delayed fix :: Why did Apple take so long to fix a Java exploit?