I had a great chinwag with Nate Abele and Garrett Woodworth of the Lithium project – a new framework for PHP 5.3. Try as I might to inject Groovy and Grails in to the conversation, we kept coming back to PHP 🙂 Curious about Lithium? Take a listen to see if their philosophy is for you.
Lots of small tidbits all cropped up around the same time. Palm (with its great webOS) looks to be trying to sell itself off. James Gosling, the father of Java, moves on to pastures greener (or just different). Opera Mini is now on the iPhone (and pretty fast too), and I rant a bit about my recent PHP experiences.
- Palm for sale? :: Is Palm up for sale?
- Gosling leaves Sun :: James Gosling's blog – Time to Move On
- Canvas support from Adobe? :: 9to5mac has quick video of Canvas export from CS5
- PHPFrameworks :: Find a new PHP framework
- Zend Framework :: Zend's PHP Framework
- Opera on iPhone :: Opera Mini now available on iPhone
- WDR on Twitter :: Follow WebDevRadio on twitter 🙂