IE9 developer preview is out – are you testing with it yet?
I recently found UserFly.com as a great tool to track and record your visitors’ sessions, then found an older set of example code called MoveLogger if you’re inclined to try to build the same thing from scratch.
ClickHeat is a tool I’ve used to track where people are clicking on sites, giving you a pretty good idea of how visitors are engaging with your site.
Some interesting conferences coming up over next few months – JSConf in DC, TXJS in Austin and NCDevCon in Raleigh. Know of any more?
- UserFly :: Track and watch visitors on your site
- IE9 roundup :: IE9 roundup of links from JSMag
- NCDevCon :: North Carolina Developer Conference
- JSMag Sampler :: Free sampler PDF of JSMag
- MoveLogger :: DIY Code to track and watch your visitors
- ClickHeat :: ClickHeat – open source heatmap clicking
- YayQuery :: jQuery podcast