This is the first in a planned series on website optimization and performance techniques. This first podcast focuses on content issues – how to reduce the amount of data you send to the browser to ensure the quickest possible experience for your users.
- php|works :: Conference on php and other web technologies, focusing on business adoption and uses.
- Macromedia MAX 2005 :: Macromedia's developer conference
- wink :: A free flash demo creator.
- PHP manual – ob_start :: Examples of using PHP output buffer
- ASP whitespace filter example :: Example of using ASP.net HTTP filtering
- Original PBS.org file :: Original PBS.org homepage referenced in podcast (31k)
- Reduced PBS.org file :: Reduced PBS.org homepage referenced in podcast (27k)